Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What the heck sould I pack?


Seriously. I have a limit of 80lbs and two bags plus a carry-on. It’s not as though I won’t have access to things like shaving cream or clothes, but they may or may not be what I want. I have a fairly good, albeit nebulous, idea of what I’ll be doing and what the appropriate attire is for that, but you never really know do you? So I’m trying to find a good mix of clothes to bring and whatever other sundry items I’ll at least want to get me started. Sensible shoes (whatever that means). The Peace Corps provided me a packing list, but if I packed all of it in my bags I would be well over the 80lbs and it wouldn’t fit in my bags. I know from experience that it will all work out. Of course I can have family or friends send me stuff if I find I really can’t do without something. It just seems to be the question of the day (both asked to me and by me).

No comments: